(Points + Rebounds + Steals + ½Assists + ½Blocked Shots – Field Goal Attempts – Turnovers - ½Free Throw Attempts - ½Personal Fouls) / Minutes = Win Score per Minute

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good news, everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that I've received a sizable donation from a user who wishes to remain anonymous. This donation is large enough that I will be able to purchase a domain name and move the site over to its own hosting. It will pay for a few months of service as well. I'm extremely grateful and excited for this development.

I'll be using the next few months to revamp the site and move it over to the new hosting. While the location of the stats site will change, this blog won't, so be sure to check back here for updates on new features and to know when the site gets moved.

I'll probably also send out an email to those that sign up for the fantasy game just to let you know when we have completely moved over to the new site. Don't worry, I promise you won't be getting a lot of spam from me. I'll only use your email addresses to send you site updates 2-3 times a year.

As for the fantasy game, we've got almost a dozen entries so far, I think it will be really interesting to watch the scores as the playoffs progress. So if you haven't signed up yet, please do so. I had someone ask about a possible prize, and I can't really offer anything this year except for maybe a shout-out and a link to the site of your choice (within reason, of course). And of course you'll have the praise and respect of your peers, a prize that is beyond any mere dollar amount.

Anyway, thanks again to the Wages of Wins Blog for advertising this little game, and I hope you all enjoy it. Please continue to send ideas and features you'd like to see in the future. I have a list of all the requests, and will be spending the off-season working on them. Enjoy the playoffs!

No comments: